Photographic help appreciated

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would any of you object if I added some of these to my "gardening with bees" for my garden club.

Your pictures are all fantastic and better than my poor efforts?

Please tell me if this is NOT ok.

TVM
Cazza

P.S Many thanks to all those who posted their flowers and bees photos for me. They went down really well at my local bee group.

You can use mine :nature-smiley-014:

comedinewithme.jpg

More @ http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa270/graham0070_3/

you can use

6666.jpg

Last edited:
Any good? Bloomin marvellous I'd say ericA.

By the way grahambee, what flower is that, I can identify it definately without the leaves but it certainly looks to be froviding a feast.

For a project I took on quite reluctantly, all your photos have actually made me quite excited about it. I'll try and get some photos of it on the day if I can get it minus ittle "cherubs" we can't even take photos for use in school without written consent in triplicate signed in blood!

You are welcome to use these - A Buckfast 1st cross queen and her daughters

PS sorry forgot the Queen!! she is in the photography section under "Buckfast 1st Cross"

Last edited:
Thanks MJBee, they are great. Perhaps when I'm trying to spot eggs, I should just ask you to come and photograph the frame - it would be much easier on my eyesight.

:DHee hee!! You've done it now, Amanda: it's like asking people if they have any baby photos! "Oh... you wouldn't be interested in my old photos... but seeing as you forced me, here's the first hundred for starters!"

In that light, I've got some showing a hive entrance on a home-made hive, a swarm settling down for the night under the eaves of my neighbour's shed, and a floral feast (a big Allium flower). Use any if you like!

Love the staff only sign on the hive :) To be honest even without the project I'd be loving seeing these anyway,

:iagree:

Excellent quality right through.

Swarm? That looks more like a whole hive absconded :eek:

That is massive!:eek:

How'd you get them hived?

we brushed the swarm into a very large cardboard box and then promptly deposited them into a brood box half full of frames and then addred the remaining frames a few days later. like i said it was our first and only swarm to date, so to say i was a bit daunted when i pulled up in the car was an understatement....!!

Back