NEW forum sections

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi I agree with the rest no need to change things, Idea was sound bring people in different areas together.pehaps if members were more specific about thier location it would achieve the same result. regards rourkie

.pehaps if members were more specific about thier location it would achieve the same result. regards rourkie

Admin, correct me if I am wrong (very rare I know:boxing_smiley:) but is the default for location still the USA?

Maybe your "fiddling time" would be better making it a requirement to select your location?

Admin,

And perhaps 'number of colonies, not hives.

If I counted hives, not colonies, I could include all the flat packs tucked in the workshop (maybe all the timber planed to thickness and maybe some that aren't even that far made!). I know some new beeks are misled and, in turn, mislead us as well.

Regards, RAB

Yorkshire folk??.
Not that lot from the wrong side of the hill??

Yes, John - just shows how tolerant I can be. Me, a Cheshire cat originally

Yorkshire folk??.
Not that lot from the wrong side of the hill??

Yes, John - just shows how tolerant I can be. Me, a Cheshire cat originally
With your own anthem "Chester song at twilight" :).
Roses are RED, Lilies are WHITE! :)

John Wilkinson

I was thinking it would be a good idea for members to find out what's going on in their own area/local issues etc rather than for chat about beekeeping in general.

Yorkshire? we will have the Cornish members along in a minute saying we are discriminating them..

Yep and here he is!!!!
We are a seperate country you know?:)

Yep and here he is!!!!
We are a seperate country you know?:)

As the husband of a cornish woman living in london who tell me she is different to the english every day Gorthugher da

but on a more serious issue if we have a regionalised group, can we have a London Micro climate one...a bit like scilly isles in temperature but drier...17c here three days ago

Last edited:
Back