New extractor wanted and opions

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keith pierce

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
I was in gormanstown yesterday and there was a giordan 16 frame National/Manley motorised Extractor. I need to upgrade my extractor straight away and was wondering if anyone has used one of these. If not, what extractor do you recommend. I need it to take Manley commercial super frames. And preferably between 12 and 16 frames http://www.thebeebusiness.co.uk/range_extractors.php

Hi Keith,
I just bought one of those.
The wife has used it twice and loves it :sunning:
She says its easy to use and is well balanced. I may have a go with it this weekend if she lets me.

I wanted that exact extractor but I have both dadant shallows and national shallows.

I couldnt determine if that extractor took both, the guy at Agrinova didnt know either.

Some makes of extractor eg Lyson (sold be Abelo) state their extractors take both

Yes got the giordan 8 frame, excelleny, imaging the bigger one will be just as good.

A good bit of kit Keith and you'll also find Clive from AgriNova helpful.

I had one custom-made by Giordan to extract 12 x National brood frames radially a couple of years ago. It can also take shallow Commercial, Langstroth etc etc of any size.

Back