New and unknowledgeable

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't suggest the heads fell through the mesh!

The link was just an interesting aside to account for the legs/wings sometimes found on the insert.

Good luck.
Most of the time the bees will be ok until the beekeeper goes in and causes chaos.

I’ve not felt that much. Some bluntness on occasion but I’m getting used to it.
People like you to agree with them - or at least let them know gently that you don't. Because we cherish our opinions, it can can be painful to be on the receiving end of some straight talking - even though it's not personal. Getting hurt, like getting stung, doesn't give you the right to say you've been offended.

I've just been here a few weeks (despite joining some time ago). I'm enjoying the debate, the wisdom, the nonsense, and the laughs; some human contact in a time when it's much needed.

People like you to agree with them - or at least let

I'm enjoying the debate, the wisdom, the nonsense, and the laughs; some human contact in a time when it's much needed.
Very much so ... in a year when I've missed face to face time with local beekeepers the forum has been fantastic... for a whole variety of reasons ... not least of which I find new and innovative ideas which you will never find anywhere else ... links to things you would never find browsing the
Net on your own. The knowledge that is passed on is amazing and it's just great to discover that your problems - beekeeping and otherwise - are never yours alone ! The humour lifts you in those days when you need a smile .... it's a therapy at times !

Latest posts

Back