Light at the end of the tunnel !!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First snow of the year here in Norfolk, Temp. 0oC but the wind chill makes it feel like -6. Glad I am not in the West Coast of America!

The trick is not to look at what you are going to hit, but at the gap you want to go through... Far easier said than done, but amazingly satisfying when you pull it off. Just think of this incident as practice :)

Derek ---- crashed many many many times...

I learned that trick many, many years ago after I trashed my Tiger cub::cuss:::

Last edited:
Just think of this incident as practice :)

Derek ---- crashed many many many times...

Ha ha.
Got car back today
A few quid short of 2K for a front bumper on a Suzuki SX4 :svengo::svengo:
Just got me thinking....If somebody had then slid into the back of me the insurance company would have written the car of!!!!

Our winter continues....

-10F again last night. Another snow storm tonight and tomorrow. No cleansing flight since 25 November. First pollen should be here about first half of April.

Well... You will be looking forward to the balmy (or should that be barmy ?) subtropical delights of South Hampshire, England then ?

Hoping to hear you speak at the Meridian BKA on 26th February ...

It's an Open Evening ... Anyone else going ?

http://www.meridianbeekeepers.co.uk/events.html

So looking forward to it. Working like crazy to finish my work here. Just done cutting up the last of 4000 bd. ft. of pine into boxes of every size. Still have to finish my federal taxes and get signed up for my medicare...has to be done before my 66th, when I'll be in Warwickshire. Daughter is taking the hounds. Friend is watching the house and cats...and feeding Meat.

See you there. Do say hello.

So looking forward to it. Working like crazy to finish my work here. Just done cutting up the last of 4000 bd. ft. of pine into boxes of every size. Still have to finish my federal taxes and get signed up for my medicare...has to be done before my 66th, when I'll be in Warwickshire. Daughter is taking the hounds. Friend is watching the house and cats...and feeding Meat.

See you there. Do say hello.

I'll look forward to it ... I just hope our winter doesn't appear when you arrive ! (Nothing like yours but an inch of snow in South Hants brings the world to a standstill !!).

Phil

Back