Just for some fun.... an excuse to smile.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's say.. municipal president went on " business trip abroad" with some other council members and use official bank card of municipality... for brothel ( several times).. After when news reporter got the info.. municipal president said it was by accident, not intentionally.. Tried to falsify some bills but he got even deeper.. Of course he is still municipal president..
This is of course real, not just joke.. Thanks for the EU funds :party:

Let's say.. municipal president went on " business trip abroad" with some other council members and use official bank card of municipality... for brothel ( several times).. After when news reporter got the info.. municipal president said it was by accident, not intentionally.. Tried to falsify some bills but he got even deeper.. Of course he is still municipal president..
This is of course real, not just joke.. Thanks for the EU funds :party:
That sounds more like a ' cultural exchange program ' to me.:ROFLMAO:

That sounds more like a ' cultural exchange program ' to me.:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:
We have a lot of such wise guys, in fact there is poll on one of our internet site where You can vote for the winner. This one is on the first place at the moment, but competition is very near and final winner is still uncertain.. We have so many material which could be source for one unbelievable show..

I was talking with one man who is also not emloyed.. We came to conclusion the salaries they offer us - will cost us more than to stay unemployed.. In fact we are " stimulated" to be jobless .. :ROFLMAO:

I was talking with one man who is also not emloyed.. We came to conclusion the salaries they offer us - will cost us more than to stay unemployed.. In fact we are " stimulated" to be jobless .. :ROFLMAO:
Nice one! I'll think about it.:ROFLMAO:

MUST READ THE PROMOTION LEAFLETS MORE CAREFULLY!
Read the leaflet twice, booked the tickets and went to the ELO Experience at Weston super Mare Playhouse last night expecting to see Rene, Herr Flick, the French Policeman spy and the Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies. Bit surprised when an eight piece rock band came on stage but they were very good and luckily they played a lot of numbers that I recognised. A load of pensioners must have made the same mistake as there were loads of them turned up

Degree.. You can come to Croatia and buy one.. Buy 2 degrees and third you get for free..
Like one of our politicians can't speak properly Croatian and that politician speaks English that is hard for ears to me to listen, I could imagine for You how it is to listen.. but is having degree of ENGLISH teacher and climbed high in EU.. " Happy times.." I am so so optimistic of EU future when we have such to lead us. :laughing-smiley-014

Yesterday I received some connectors for joining electrical cables. At the top of the instructions it says "Tool-free installation". Step one is "Remove 10mm of insulation from the end of the wire".

James
Obvious, Use your teeth!!!

Obvious, Use your teeth!!!
I would but the gaps in my teeth don't fit the wire diameter like a wire stripper does. I guess when I get false teeth I could get a selection of bespoke gaps included - not likely on the NHS - may not even be able to get a dentist by then.

Latest posts

Back