Just for some fun.... an excuse to smile.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Politician ( prefecet of one of our regions) crashed with a car into other parked car and yard fence.. At first, politician claimed he wasn't driving the car.. But after one year - MIRACLE.. somehow is found he was drunk and really driving that car.. It wouldn't be so ridiculous that we already knew he was drunk driving after the accident happen ( by the way, this wasn't first time he was caught drunk driving and crashed).. Of course Police department covered up, and now some will be questioned about.. ( "THE cover-up is worse than the crime" ) So, if You are drunk driving - WELCOME to Croatia, just bring the money..

Judge who works on Commercial Court caught twice in shop lifting. Of course, still working on Court :ROFLMAO:
I say better to laugh than to cry to our misery.. of course people are still running away from Croatia.. I am learning German now, to be ready..
Hungary might be a better prospect than Germany….

Politician ( prefecet of one of our regions) crashed with a car into other parked car and yard fence.. At first, politician claimed he wasn't driving the car.. But after one year - MIRACLE.. somehow is found he was drunk and really driving that car.. It wouldn't be so ridiculous that we already knew he was drunk driving after the accident happen ( by the way, this wasn't first time he was caught drunk driving and crashed).. Of course Police department covered up, and now some will be questioned about.. ( "THE cover-up is worse than the crime" ) So, if You are drunk driving - WELCOME to Croatia, just bring the money..
Corruption of that type is everywhere now. A sad state of affairs!

Hungary might be a better prospect than Germany….
Last thing I heard it was bit chaotic in Hungary also due to inflation.. before were going from Croatia to Hungary in shopping. Now Hungarians are coming to Croatia.. But again I am near Bosnia and I am going there, especially beer ( some types are twice as cheaper than in Croatia, even Croatian beer is 40% cheaper there than in Croatia)..

You employ the " company" up to neck into corruption to make web page to popularize actions against corruption.. and of course tax payers pay all of that..
I am so in love into this EU, that I don't know to laugh or to cry or to puke.. so much money is spilling everywhere.. where it comes from.. It seems money stamping machine doesn't rest..

Latest posts

Back