Just for her

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shock, horror, probe, whatever next? Shoes, push-up bras and "sanitary products" designed for women!
z1TzJL

Perhaps we should have equal opportunities, but to suggest we are the same begs questions about some peoples observational skills...........

No probs, made me laugh. Who comes up with these ideas?

At least they've sussed out that women can write...
:D

Oh so good. I wish I could write like that.

Shock, horror, probe, whatever next? Shoes, push-up bras and "sanitary products" designed for women!
z1TzJL

Perhaps we should have equal opportunities, but to suggest we are the same begs questions about some peoples observational skills...........

What you want a push up bra and sanitary product? lol

I heard about these on radio 4's women's hour a couple of weeks ago. I actually checked the date! that it wasn't April 1st. :smilielol5:

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO WOMEN'S LIBERATION? :banghead:
WHY CAN'T I USE A MAN PEN?:banghead:

Ziggy (tomboy) mole

GEORGE..... will you be handing these out to the committee members at the next Kit Hill Group meeting..... ?

........ You naughty boy !

GEORGE..... will you be handing these out to the committee members at the next Kit Hill Group meeting..... ?

........ You naughty boy !

You're on the committee aren't you? lol

Say no more;)

You're on the committee aren't you? lol

Say no more;)
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
NO CERTAINLY NOT....
I have bee banned for audaciously committing despicable sins against the CBKA
Daring keeping of bees on the dark side and using horrible inventions of the devil such as computers and the internet!

AND WORST OF ALL ... making comments about my fully paid up membership of the BAD BEEKEEPERS CLUB ... and not least the BBKA BIG BOOK OF BEEKEEPERING MYTHS

Did you REALLY want to borrow my VAPORIZER?

:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
NO CERTAINLY NOT....
I have bee banned for audaciously committing despicable sins against the CBKA
Daring keeping of bees on the dark side and using horrible inventions of the devil such as computers and the internet!

AND WORST OF ALL ... making comments about my fully paid up membership of the BAD BEEKEEPERS CLUB ... and not least the BBKA BIG BOOK OF BEEKEEPERING MYTHS

Did you REALLY want to borrow my VAPORIZER?

:eek::eek::eek:

I think you can stop taking the painkillers now ICH - unless your digit has still got a mind of its own :D

Latest posts

Back