Jars and Buckets

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all

I’m in need of jars and buckets and I’m sure I have read some one here buys there’s shrink wrapped sterile? If so can you point me in the right direction please.

Buckets is basically, where the cheapest for about 20 or so ?
Thank you
Bumping an old thread so sorry but mid to end of this week I should have 10L food grade buckets with metal handles available for under £3 each (likely around £2.80) plus postage. Although you've probably bought them by now!

Bumping an old thread so sorry but mid to end of this week I should have 10L food grade buckets with metal handles available for under £3 each (likely around £2.80) plus postage. Although you've probably bought them by now!
Doh! I ordered some online yesterday evening!

For future reference, do you have a website? Or link.
Thanks

You’ll have to pm me your website. Just being nosey.
I bought a whole load if square ones and they are great for economy of space

Hi
Are these New ?

You’ll have to pm me your website. Just being nosey.
I bought a whole load if square ones and they are great for economy of space
Yes ... I only use 30lb square buckets these days, they fit the storage shelves much better. I bought a load a few years ago from these people but they have gone to rectangular buckets now... not tried those yet. Not cheap but they were good quality.

https://www.ampulla.co.uk/shop/plas...astic-rectangular-bucket-with-handle-t-e-lid/

Yes ... I only use 30lb square buckets these days, they fit the storage shelves much better. I bought a load a few years ago from these people but they have gone to rectangular buckets now... not tried those yet. Not cheap but they were good quality.

https://www.ampulla.co.uk/shop/plas...astic-rectangular-bucket-with-handle-t-e-lid/
I prefer the rectangular ones as I can get 4 in my honey warmer rather than 3 square or round ones but as you say they are expensive.
I bought a load of square ones that formally contained mincemeat for mince pies at the WSBKA auction at Brinsbury earlier this year for less than £2 but by the way things are going I may need some more pretty soon! 😱

can you dm me with details pls

I prefer the rectangular ones as I can get 4 in my honey warmer rather than 3 square or round ones but as you say they are expensive.
I bought a load of square ones that formally contained mincemeat for mince pies at the WSBKA auction at Brinsbury earlier this year for less than £2 but by the way things are going I may need some more pretty soon! 😱
Hah! So did I but I can't get the bloody labels off them. Any tips?

Latest posts

Back