Jar prices

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonyf

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi all

Just wondering where people are finding the best deal on jars currently? Looking for a pallet of round 340g.

Thanks
Tony

Hi all

Just wondering where people are finding the best deal on jars currently? Looking for a pallet of round 340g.

Thanks
Tony
Bfa currently, I've been shopping around for delivery in the new year of three pallets, second is wynne jones then freeman.
I have been using 300F for many years as significant less than 340G jars.

Bfa currently, I've been shopping around for delivery in the new year of three pallets, second is wynne jones then freeman.
I have been using 300F for many years as significant less than 340G jars.
Thanks. Had some bfa before but found it needed 360g of honey to look right at the neck. Want 340g in the jar. Might have to look again!

Thanks
Tony

Hi all

Thanks
Tony
Freeman by the pallet worked out the cheapest this year, especially if you are including the 10% BBKA discount…..

I have been shopping around and for 2000 x 190ml jars to my door and they work out at under 35p each. Is that competitive? If it is, I can probably get a better deal on 300ml if there are people wanting a palette each.

I have been shopping around and for 2000 x 190ml jars to my door and they work out at under 35p each. Is that competitive? If it is, I can probably get a better deal on 300ml if there are people wanting a palette each.
That sounds a pretty good deal if they are round jars. Great deal if they are hex.

Latest posts

Back