Internet manners.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've no wish to talk bees to the extent of the forum taking on the mantle of a boring old text book, just so as not to ruffle the odd feather !
LIFE'S too short :nopity:

John Wilkinson

Surely it doesn't need to be boring??? Isn't beekeeping exciting, absorbing and loads of fun?? But I do agree that life is way too short...

Not long to go now my stir-crazy friends,only another couple of weeks and we will be able to crack those crownboards.

Then the fun really begins all over again..

Heres to a bumper season :cheers2:

Not long to go now my stir-crazy friends,only another couple of weeks and we will be able to crack those crownboards.

Then the fun really begins all over again..

Heres to a bumper season :cheers2:

and today's weather is looking sooo promising, clear blue skies and no wind, I bet the temp wont get up far enough into double figures to open up though :smash:

and today's weather is looking sooo promising, clear blue skies and no wind, I bet the temp wont get up far enough into double figures to open up though :smash:

ARE YOU TAKING THE MICKEY ?:mad::mad::mad: :biggrinjester::biggrinjester::biggrinjester:
Weather here is iffy , Wednesday was glorious but alas a one off .
I went up to the lake district on Monday, the drive up the M6 was horrendous , why on earth some plonkers insisted on driving in those conditions without lights on beats me !

V.M.

I fully agree with you Victor, it's not going to cost a lot to light up them filaments.
I travelled between Bromsgrove and Dudley last year and the conditions were dire. About three in ten vehicles were running without lights, bus as the conditions became grave the lights eventually came on.

All except a young woman driver who on the approach to M5 J2 eventually conceded defeat as everyone else was using periscopes to see out of the heavy rain and spray that had reduced the speed generally to a relative crawl.

It's not the best of bedtime reading, but perhaps reading the Highway Code at least one in a lifetime might help, or at least staying abreast of requirements that have been on the books for more than 20 years. :auto:

Wow, I thought that bee keeping was a real man's game, for proper hard nuts. So imagine my surprise to join up and find you all bickering like premenstrual tarts! Man, I just wanna talk about bees, baby!

Last edited:
The sun is shining today and all seems well with the world once more. Welcome to the forum Lets_Bee_Friends.

Just be careful who you are calling premenstrual . . .LoL :sifone:

Wow, I thought that bee keeping was a real man's game, for proper hard nuts. So imagine my surprise to join up and find you all bickering like premenstrual tarts! Man, I just wanna talk about bees, baby!

Ah..... You just wanna talk about bees.......... So the first post you make in in the "off topic" section...........:sifone:

Welcome to the forum........

I sent a pm not so long ago as I thought something being said was not just as helpful as it could have been.

I received back what I can only call a vicious mail.

I have been pondering on it and have just read an interesting article about the rise of the Trolls on the web.

The article concludes that "Manners are selfless- they put other people first, and we as individuals second. We must remember that the whole point of manners and civility is other people, internet or no internet."

Whilst taking refuge in anonymity on the web it is worth remembering before sending that little gem of nastiness, that no one is as anonymous as they like to think.

So.... if you wouldn't say it to the persons face. Don't send it. Lest a nasty surprise happens....

PH

View attachment 3649

View attachment 3650

bee-smillie wish we had fairies at the bottom of our garden.............:cuss:

Latest posts

Back