Internet Explorer Question

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midland Beek

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Don't know why this program has all of a sudden started to do this, but when I click on a link, that link opens in a new window rather than actually taking me straight to it. Driving me nuts. Have tried and tried to rectify, including downloading a newer version of IE, ie. IE8.

Thanks to anyone who can help me with this problem.

Use Chrome instead...

I had that happening for a while when using google with Firefox but then it suddenly stopped. Would prefer that stuff opened in another window but each to his own.

I dont use IE any more as for some reason it doesnt like to work properly on my machine with ebay..Real hair tearing stuff. It may be that it doesnt like to work in conjunction with ebay/NTL. Not sure.
I wonder if some of the stuff you hear on TV about "we need good high speed broadband" is actually because they have a crap setup.
If my BB speed was doubled I cant see that it would be any faster than what I already have.... I might be lucky in that my BB comes thro a dedicated cable and not an uprated telephone line.

Latest posts

Back