Instantvap

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve seen a few YouTube’s (like this one) that indicate that there is a compact version.
Wondering why the UK store doesn’t have them.
Duncan the UK supplier is very active on the InstantVap Facebook group, pop a message in there and he will answer. There also at thr Telford show in a couple of week.

They do have the compacts. Ordered one a bit back, called Duncan for an update this morning, and it's been delayed as the battery fixings are slightly different. But will be with me Monday or Tuesday he says. 😎

I meet John Thornburn at the NHS he did the Gas- Vap looked pretty good. He is a beekeeper and designed his own with passion. Bridge Cottage its on YouTube

It's arrived. 😎 Very indulgent of me, but one of the few things I've seen that has had amazing reviews worldwide.
Just need this next cold spell to pass and I'll let you know how it goes. As I've got a couple of colonies that had bigger drops last year, so they'll be a good test bed for me to try on.1000019323.jpg

Latest posts

Back