Instantvap

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you order it? On the EU site?

James
James. I just rang Duncan, and he sent me an invoice and payment details. Slight delay while they got the different battery fixings, but I'm guessing that was a one time issue.
Duncan mobile 07810 074422

Mark

Nice one Beeker, I'm sure you will be pleased with it. My friend is planning to buy an Instantvap shortly and I've told him about the Compact model, as you can imagine, his first question was which one would I choose if I was buying now.
Looking forward to your review.

James. I just rang Duncan, and he sent me an invoice and payment details. Slight delay while they got the different battery fixings, but I'm guessing that was a one time issue.
Duncan mobile 07810 074422

Mark
I love mine but it’s not a compact. So so easy.

Gone up in price by the look of it or did this include any extras? I had to pay brexit tax on mine as it was from Budapest but I think they were around £375 when Duncan became UK distributor.
No extras at all. Not even any instructions 😉

Sorry for delay, had to wait till my not so forgiving lady wasn't close by 🤣🤣. Total for the compact, couple of cleaning caps and the poly hive nozzle covers, plus delivery was £374.79

Sorry for delay, had to wait till my not so forgiving lady wasn't close by 🤣🤣. Total for the compact, couple of cleaning caps and the poly hive nozzle covers, plus delivery was £374.79
A decent saving then for essentially the same product, your honey sales will easily cover the cost.

A decent saving then for essentially the same product, your honey sales will easily cover the cost.
OA treating was the one thing that for some reason I really didn't enjoy at all. Never really got to grips with the gasvap, Genius bit of inventing, just never seemed to make it 'go' as all their videos did. So my results were a bit hit and miss I fear. Hopefully this will make all that a thing of the past, and despite the hefty price tag, as @Swarm says, spring honey sales, if last year repeats itself will more than cover it. I might break even one day.... or maybe not :laughing-smiley-014:laughing-smiley-014

Latest posts

Back