honey labels

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm moving so bought 'off teh peg' labels from T***nes...never again, I'll design my own when I move...they are...insipid?!

exactly the reason why I do my own they are individual.

I got the kids involved
picture.php

I'm moving so bought 'off teh peg' labels from T***nes...never again, I'll design my own when I move...they are...insipid?!

Same! They don't stick, they rub off on your hands and they rouch on the edge! I will be designing my own in the future...

I love your design meidel!

This year I downloaded a free program from Avery and it has worked ok simply printed from the laptop and the people selling the honey are very happy.

I use the avery prog and bought myself a colour laser printer (needed a new one anyway) the print doesnt rub off either

Needs to have some sort of address on it that a letter can get posted to.

It's only for our beekeeping groups use, to keep or give to friends and family or donated to our allotment shop, which is the only place it is on sale to the allotment association members. As we are based on an allotment site we are only allowed to sell surplus produce, the same goes for our chickens eggs. We mark it as half pound or pound weight for the novelty value.
I think this year we will auction the surplus, you never know, with the weather like it has been there is a possibility a single jar 2012 vintage could go into triple figures:cheers2:

I think it still has to have it if you are not selling it directly.

This year I downloaded a free program from Avery and it has worked ok simply printed from the laptop and the people selling the honey are very happy.

The pc version is more flexible than the mac, both are just fine but designs are not cross platform.

Being an optimist I recently bought 10 boxes of 1000 labels just as well we also make giver way stickers for the kids at shows etc.

It's only for our beekeeping groups use, to keep or give to friends and family or donated to our allotment shop, which is the only place it is on sale to the allotment association members. As we are based on an allotment site we are only allowed to sell surplus produce, the same goes for our chickens eggs. We mark it as half pound or pound weight for the novelty value.
I think this year we will auction the surplus, you never know, with the weather like it has been there is a possibility a single jar 2012 vintage could go into triple figures:cheers2:

ergo, it needs a postal address.

ergo, it needs a postal address.

I agree, there are exemptions but net weight in grams needs to be displayed " in view" unless a garden gate sale when it can just be displayed at the "gate"

Their local trading standards officer would have a field day with a sale from an allotment shed

Shirley your BKA has advised you of the regulations, we have a beginners day set aside just for labelling and hygiene rules

Last edited:
Back