Hi all

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beemail

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Number of Hives
Hi. Have been following the site for the last year or so, thought it was about time to say hello. I'm pretty new to this game having taken a course a couple of years ago and got my first hives last year. Thankfully both survived over the winter and am hoping to increase my stock over the next few years. I find this site a very helpful resource..

Regards

Beemail

:welcome:

to a rewarding pastime when it's warmer...

Feel free to offer advice to others, you may not always be right but it stimulates discussions!
Welcome
E

:welcome: After 2012's awful summer and this never ending winter when the good weather eventually arrives you are going to be delirious. Happy beekeeping.

Thanks all for the warm welcome. Lets hope for some better weather this year I didn't get started until late in the season last year because of the poor weather so very much looking forward to the new experience of having honey supers on (if the weather ever warns up) although my no 1 hive seems to be in the middle of superseedure at the moment having checked the hive last Sunday (no eggs, no Q and one large capped Q cell in the middle of the frame). I'm hoping that the weather plays ball and that there are enough Drones about to do the biz.

Thanks all for the warm welcome. Lets hope for some better weather this year I didn't get started until late in the season last year because of the poor weather so very much looking forward to the new experience of having honey supers on (if the weather ever warns up) although my no 1 hive seems to be in the middle of superseedure at the moment having checked the hive last Sunday (no eggs, no Q and one large capped Q cell in the middle of the frame). I'm hoping that the weather plays ball and that there are enough Drones about to do the biz.

More of a swarm welcome, then
:biggrinjester:

Latest posts

Back