Happy New Year!!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
happy new year to all on this forum and as first year beekeepers thankyou for all you advice

Happy New Year to one and all! :coolgleamA:

Happy new year and thanks to all for the Interesting conversations through the year, lets hope 2011 is better for all of us
kev

Happy New year everyone.

Less than four months to the oilseed rape coming into bloom folks. Sharpen your woodworking tools. Wishing you all a prosperous 2011 and a bountiful harvest.
:party::party:

'fraid I was too busy (out haunting) last night. But let me bee the first this morning to wish all the bleary eyed (indeed, everyone) the happiest of New Years!

Bon Annee to all from a misty France - Honest it is misty it's not my bleary eyes:D

A happy and healthy 2011 to all- to you and your bees.

Resolution- to be more organised!!
Just off to label all supers from each out apiary, allocate to correct store and tidy a shed! :Angel_anim:

Wishing everyone the success they want. "Lang may yer lum reek"

PH

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

What the hell is it happy for , the government screwing us, we're facing one of the biggest economic crisis in living memory, chemical companies are killing our bees and the governing body of bees is taking bribes form the chemcial companies..

Its a MIRICLE we need....

Busy Bee

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

What the hell is it happy for , the government screwing us, we're facing one of the biggest economic crisis in living memory, chemical companies are killing our bees and the governing body of bees is taking bribes form the chemcial companies..

Its a MIRICLE we need....

Busy Bee

Woe Woe and Thrice Woe !!!

I hope it is so glad to see the back of 2010 the worse year I have known apart from getting the bees back in to my life oh and the holiday to the Caribean , its not sounding that bad now ..........

Grub

Yep! Happy New Year everybody!

This year is definitely time for looking forward. I would probably like to forget the last 18 months as it has been a bit of a downer. Looking forward to getting back to work and some semblance of 'normality'! Life is not a 'dress rehearsal' so make the best of it; new decade, new start.

Regards, RAB

Happy new year to one and all, may it be the year you need and at least some of your wishes come true. As to the woe and woe bit we are spending more time learning how to get more food from the garden, all I need is a new back, a couple of stronger arms... ah well , in the meantime, good luck to all, whatever your efforts, hopes and aspirations

Happy New Year everyone.

Feeling disgustingly bright and perky, ready to face the new decade.

Cazza

Latest posts

Back