Happy New Year!!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
5...2 wooden National, 2 poly Nat & 1 poly nuc...bursting at the seams
Ok - Life kicks iin in a few minutes...so Happy New Year to all Beekeepers - you are precious (to the bees) and you are loved...(by your loved ones, and all you help)...so drink one for me and may your hives bear heavy in the New Year!;)

Have a happy and productive 2011.

I will be running the London Marathon ... dressed in a beesuit probably, on April 17th, so no drinking for me until after the marathon.:willy_nilly:

I would also like to wish everyone on the forum all the best for 2011 and hope you enjoy tonight's festivities.

I shall be sat at home suffering from the lurgy, sipping sweetened tea and will probably be off to bed shortly

1 hour and three quarters to go but ok aI wish all(even brossy who I like in spite of his abrasive style ) a happy and prosperous New year :angelsad2:.

john wilkinson

As my Dad used to say "health, wealth and happiness"
all the best regards Andrew

Forgive me for taking my eye off the ball but as a radio ham I'm being bombarded with greetings from far and wide all having differing time zones

John Wilkinson

Happy New Year everybody

Have a happy and productive 2011.

I will be running the London Marathon ... dressed in a beesuit probably, on April 17th, so no drinking for me until after the marathon.:willy_nilly:

I did it once in shorts and t shirt....but in a beesuit?
Blimey! best of luck.

As it's the New year I thought I'd dump the wolf in sheeps' clothing avatar as the original joke is lost to most subscribers :cool:

John Wilkinson

New Year, new you John. :)
It means that I might recognise you and bore you with my chatter if I spot you now at a bee event.

Good lord only just noticed Victor has taken his disguise off

Are you tempted to take yours off Craig?

Happy New Year every one.

I hope 2011 will be a great year for you and your family all and your colonies.

:cheers2:

A happy new year from everyone at Admin headquarters.

I wish good health to all members and loved ones. :cheers2:

Latest posts

Back