Happy birthday JBM

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VEG

Queen Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
15+-some
Happy birthday jenkinsbrynmair old chap

:party::party::biggrinjester::nopity::nopity:bee-smillie

Happy Birthday Emyr ... You have the dubious distinction of sharing your birthday with virtually NOBODY famous ... with one exception - another notable wordsmith who would very much approve of your artistry with the English language .... Charles Dickens.

Although in 1301 - Edward of Caernarvon (later King Edward II of England) becomes the first English Prince of Wales on Feb 7th !

Hope its been a good one.

Last edited:
Woops missed it :blush5: ............. Hope you had a good one mate and had every thing a Noble Welshman should get on his birthday

It may be just one more lap around the Sun, but any excuse is a good excuse for a celebration!

Thankyou all - was whisked away Friday afternoon and spent the weekend at my Brother's in East Finchley with sister and her other half. Not used to two days on the lash nowadays so definitely feeling my age today!! Popped into Fortnum's this afternnon and managed to get a tea which will infuse well at high altitudes (water doesn't boil at 100 degrees in Lesotho) think I've got enough to last me the trip as long as I ration myself - cost me a fortune!!

Latest posts

Back