Guess Who

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winker

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I quote:

"We aim to produce around 1200 nuclei of bees for sale in 2012. Our bees are of, we believe, a very high quality. It is important to get your orders in to us ASAP so that we can produce the bees you need to order. We aim to produce whatever you, the customer, would like wherever possible

All 2012 nucs will come with full hive records and also a health certificate. Our bees are bread to be calm docile easy to handle bees that over winter well. They will be shipped on a first come first served basis but we aim to have all pre orders collected or shipped by the end of May Minimum spec will be 4 full frames of brood at all stages with two of stores all covered in bees with a marked mated laying 2012 queen responsible for all of the brood. Our bees are shipped in our own designed plastic travel box they have unique features that prevent any damage to bees in transit and have added ventilation compared to similar products on the market."

Guess who is trying to fool Joe Public again. Buyer Beware!

This site is no longer on his list of links...I wonder why not?

Last edited:
George Osborne?

original.jpg

you know there may be a family connection there…Nah William's hair has to be a family trait, Mind you…

Last edited:
Cameron be warned... beekeepers are revolting!

Last years (2011) was blue

HOWRAH !! next years is YELLOW (2012)...................

Has nothing you would think to do with this thread........ oops sorry I am still on strike so I do not request any remuneration today !

So, they must all be six frame nucs? Hence the newly designed travel box?

I only ask this question because I have trouble adding four and two and getting anything other than six. It cannot be five......or can it?

We really need to come up with a nice nickname for him-

Silly Willy?
Willy Nilly?
Willy Wonky?
Wonky Willy?
Voldamort?
Willy Send It?............

:banghead::eek::rofl::seeya::leaving:

So, they must all be six frame nucs? Hence the newly designed travel box?

I only ask this question because I have trouble adding four and two and getting anything other than six. It cannot be five......or can it?

His correx Travel boxes are Five frame Nuc boxes not six, He advertised a few of them on Ebay at £10 each and I purchased a 5 frame 14x12 travel box for swarms, He also had for sale langstroth i assume same box as 14x12 with different inner as his 14x12 travel boxes are langstroth length ( ie a big gap between frame end and end wall)

so perhpas he puts in 5 nat brood frames in a 14x12 and cuts the sixth up and stick it underneath in the void

After all the complaints I'm surprised Trading Standards haven't taken action.

According to companies house the firm is still "active"

He also says
"Our stocks are Italian, Buckfast, British Black and Carnolian strains. All strains have their pros and cons, but we believe that putting all your eggs in one basket has a serious down side"

Eggs - he must be grafting now.
British Blacks too !

Just so everyone knows,I have had an email from a certain member saying that we need to be aware that legal action may be taken against anyone who upsets a certain member.

This was before this thread started.

Just passing on the message...

Member - isn't that another name for a Pr........... Nah
Will someone please stop winding the cuckoo clock
Still on strike but also still in work!!!!!!and still cheesed off :ack2:

Latest posts

Back