• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free Brix Refractometer

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimonB

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
I came across my Brix Refractometer the other day which I have no use for as I gave up my bees some years ago.

It was bought in 2013 from Gain Express in HK, which was where many got them from back then I think.

Rarely used and appears in good condition. Has the calibration block, but the oil has dried out. Includes case, pipettes and mini screwdriver.

Offering it free plus P&P, which shouldn't be much as it's small and light.

Attachments

• HoneyRefractometer.Compressed.jpg
    HoneyRefractometer.Compressed.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 45
More interest than I expected, but Beefriendly was first.

Thanks for the offers.

Wow... the power of the Beekeeping Forum...... but one would have thought with all the kit he already has, he would have had one already!

:calmdown:

Wow... the power of the Beekeeping Forum...... but one would have thought with all the kit he already has, he would have had one already!

:calmdown:

Had is the operative word......and SimonB's generous offer was indeed timely.

Last edited:
.......it was easy....I put the truck in first gear and drove off...alas the refractometer had fallen out of bee suit pocket whilst undressing (ooerr missus)....you can figure the rest.

Back