Form an orderley queue

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes this has happened before but the person was made to withdraw them by eBay. Apparently, they are similar but inferior quality and some integral parts of the design were missing. I expect eventually they will crack it and the frames will be offered at a bit less than the genuine article.
I guess it is easy to be jocular about a new idea, especially if it radically different from usual practise. It is infinitely more difficult to overcome ones natural tendency to be traditional and resistant to change. I don't know if these Flow Frames will be successful in the UK but I aim to find out for myself. As said before it will depend on the nectar flows. They won't be used if we have another summer like the last one!

Laugh!... and the world laughs with you.....

Cry and you cry alone!

At the moment I am crying with laughter!!!​

Yeghes da

Laugh!... and the world laughs with you.....

Cry and you cry alone!

At the moment I am crying with laughter!!!​

Yeghes da

Well you would...when I said jocular....I was being polite...
I have yet to put the hive together...but the pictures of other people's hive look lovely. So if nothing else I will have a pretty hive to grace the Bee Yard.

Well you would...when I said jocular....I was being polite...
I have yet to put the hive together...but the pictures of other people's hive look lovely. So if nothing else I will have a pretty hive to grace the Bee Yard.

:icon_204-2:
Tis supposed to be a beekeepers forum I was lambasted a couple of years back for promoting pollyhives... Time will tell!!

:icon_204-2:

Yeghes da

:spy:
( Is a beeyard a place defunct kit is kept.. or the distance that bees can be moved within the APIARY??)

I bid £10 for one - and was outbid. I would collect at that postage price.

I don't expect to win one...and it is unlikely to be warm enough here in summer to use one.. unless we have a re-run of 1976.

Now, that was year to remember!
My first year in a job after university. Halcyon days :)

I don't expect to win one...and it is unlikely to be warm enough here in summer to use one.. unless we have a re-run of 1976.

I was working in Saudi... incredibly hot there!

Yeghes da

I was working in Saudi... incredibly hot there!

Yeghes da

what was the honey yield like?

How did you do that?
I removed my post at 1.03 and at 1.14 you quoted it?

I had just tuned in....and used your quote....amazingly fast on the draw!
I was puzzled later when I saw it was removed...

Back