Do yiou need advices to miserable beekeeping

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I think people who have only 15-30 hives know nothing.
I only rate those with 150 or more
Dusty

Well, get you.... I love a smart arse. :rolleyes:

And think Finman talks sense- also I would love to see some of your communication on a Finnish website-and always come across as perfectly understood or understandable. He doesnt mean to sound arrogant- just informative and helpful- but disdains idiots - and bless them, we have a few on here.

Also met someone with loads of hives - and they don't know a varroa from a hive beetle!!! Or what either are.

Just don't be miserable re your beekeeping. We all have good and bad times. If you are well enough to lift a super- be grateful... and run 2 hives healthily- then crack on. Enjoy
Dusty- behave .. or were you extracting the urine again??:toetap05:.

Bang on! :iagree:

And think Finman talks sense- also I would love to see some of your communication on a Finnish website-and always come across as perfectly understood or understandable. He doesnt mean to sound arrogant- just informative and helpful- but disdains idiots - and bless them, we have a few on here.

Also met someone with loads of hives - and they don't know a varroa from a hive beetle!!! Or what either are.

Just don't be miserable re your beekeeping. We all have good and bad times. If you are well enough to lift a super- be grateful... and run 2 hives healthily- then crack on.

Bang on! :iagree:

We believe you, Excession. :rolleyes:

I dont often handbag, and try to do so gently.... but face to face, boy, I am not nice!

Does your Mum know about T's little online sale in about 10 days time?

She will when I treat her to a spin to the Royal Welsh on Tuesday :D
Unfortunately though us half-pay officers have to be careful with our money (lucky i have some Cardigan blood in me)

I've not met a beekeeper I have not liked.

Even those on the internet.Err... Well on this forum anyway....

As for enjoying beekeeping, I have only another 35 years to live # so I will enjoy every one of the 12,784 days I have left..And if it's a hobby, no point in doing it if you don't enjoy it.

Even reading the arguments is enjoyable...:paparazzi:

#
King Charles has promised me a letter then.

Ok, it seems that all my best friends have come together.
Now come closer and lets start to eate roasted near goat.

C+G-2011-7.jpg

Back