Devon BKA Asian Hornet Initiative - The Martyn Hocking Experience

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think its either been taken down or the link is incorrect.
S

Sorry about that. The difference appears to be a .rit. in the middle of the web address. I copied the link directly from an email that had been sent to me and that worked. No doubt somebody will be along in a minute and explain why the link with .rit. in the middle will not work. I'd be interested to know.

CVB

Sorry about that. The difference appears to be a .rit. in the middle of the web address. I copied the link directly from an email that had been sent to me and that worked. No doubt somebody will be along in a minute and explain why the link with .rit. in the middle will not work. I'd be interested to know.

CVB

Have sent you a message. I can try to find out.

Here's a link to a presentation last Saturday by Martyn Hocking who discovered Asian Hornets in his apiary in Woolacombe in September 2017- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOnb3R2ozz4

Martyn explains, in an amusing way, the trials and tribulations of finding Asian Hornets in his apiary.

CVB

Thanks for posting this. It went so quiet on this subject at the time, which made me think it was a false alarm. I am so glad that is cleared up and that we are all that much wiser now.

Back