Cull

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I suppose it could have been worse he may have said a Scottish beekeeper.

What is quite frustrating is the ambiguity of some posters. The theme of this thread seems to be the efforts of some posters to save a doomed colony. Yet (on another thread) when another poster added his "doomed" bees to another of his colonies to save them...some of the same posters decried his efforts and suggested he should have let them freeze/starve to death.

Weird old hobby this beekeeping lark
I have come to the conclusion that most of the predators on here are old and grumpy and have nothing better to do in life than try to belittle someone who is putting something positive on the forum they do not agree with..
luckily i am thick skinned and can deal with the snide comments aimed at me but not directly..roll on summer and lets hope for another Ton or two of Honey.

Paranoia
/ˌparəˈnɔɪə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: paranoia

A mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically worked into an organized system. It may be an aspect of chronic personality disorder, of drug abuse, or of a serious condition such as schizophrenia in which the person loses touch with reality.

I used to be paranoid - now I KNOW everyone is out to get me ...

Another thread comes to a gloomy end as the nere do wells take over?

Nothing to do with "nere do wells". More about the inconsistency of advice depending on who asks for it or who is brave enough to share their own experiences.

Last edited:
Paranoia
/ˌparəˈnɔɪə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: paranoia

A mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically worked into an organized system. It may be an aspect of chronic personality disorder, of drug abuse, or of a serious condition such as schizophrenia in which the person loses touch with reality.

I used to be paranoid - now I KNOW everyone is out to get me ...

Bloomin heck.... me misses said she thought I had got that krona virus after eating Swedish meatballs... and poor ol Pargie has caught paranoiditis..
what next?

Are we all doomed?

Gentlemen, please.
I think the OP has probably got all he needs from this thread
The rest is superfluous so please quell your desperation for the last word

Back