Contact for mated queens from abroad

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big robert

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi I'm looking to really up scale next year and I'll be needing bulk amounts of queens nice and early can anyone point me in the right direction

Take cover !!!

Murray McGregor and BShoneybees would both be worth making contact with. Both have supplied queens (foreign reared, Murray's Jolanta lines are from UK breeding efforts but reared overseas for the early UK market) far earlier than is possible with UK raised queens.
Also look out for Roger White's Superbees from Cyprus.

Murray McGregor and BShoneybees would both be worth making contact with. Both have supplied queens (foreign reared, Murray's Jolanta lines are from UK breeding efforts but reared overseas for the early UK market) far earlier than is possible with UK raised queens.
Also look out for Roger White's Superbees from Cyprus.

any indications of costs please Jimmy?

any indications of costs please Jimmy?
Murray is probably the cheapest (IIRC approx £22 each for the foreign raised, £33 for UK) and he advertises in the BFA journal most issues or send him a message here (User name into the lions den, not sure if he visits that often at the moment) or perhaps get in touch through twitter @calluna4u
Roger White's queens about the same price as Ged Marshall although he did have a sale back in June for £22 a queen + delivery + traces forms
BShoneybees are approx £35 each + delivery

Murray is probably the cheapest (IIRC approx £22 each for the foreign raised, £33 for UK) and he advertises in the BFA journal most issues or send him a message here (User name into the lions den, not sure if he visits that often at the moment) or perhaps get in touch through twitter @calluna4u
Roger White's queens about the same price as Ged Marshall although he did have a sale back in June for £22 a queen + delivery + traces forms
BShoneybees are approx £35 each + delivery

From going through the archives I believe Roger White is on here as Norton, coincidentally he posted earlier today after a 2+ year hiatus.

Latest posts

Back