• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Clear Polycarbonate Crownboards

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only just spotted your post Phillip. I was given a couple of polycarb crownboards and much prefer them to the glass ones I have.

Count me in too pls. 6 Wbc size if possible (450mm x 405mm) with a rim (bottom bee space) and central hole. If it’s possible to have 6 x square offcuts to cover the hole that would be fab 😊

You’re a ⭐

I
It is a bit at present ....two things have got in my way ... a new fence down one side of my garden and a bruise the size of Australia on my left rear and back as the result of falling off a wall ....
h
It is a bit at present ....two things have got in my way ... a new fence down one side of my garden and a bruise the size of Australia on my left rear and back as the result of falling off a wall ....
I can highly recommend Arnica Cream for that bruising. Available in most chemist or Holland n Barrett etc. Apply regularly throughout the day & it will stop hurting & heal significantly quicker

I

h

I can highly recommend Arnica Cream for that bruising. Available in most chemist or Holland n Barrett etc. Apply regularly throughout the day & it will stop hurting & heal significantly quicker
You have to put arnica on as soon as the injury is sustained.

I’d love four please, with frame and feeder hole. Many thanks!

You have to put arnica on as soon as the injury is sustained.
Yes ... you are right ... by the time I'd got the Arnica the bruise was already out and it didn't do a lot .... I found that a couple of Ibuprofen took a lot of the pain away for a couple of hours but it was really really quite swollen and angry and I found that Aloe Vera cream helped with the skin tight feeling, although the pain of rubbing it in was nearly as bad as the pain from the bruising !

Yes ... you are right ... by the time I'd got the Arnica the bruise was already out and it didn't do a lot .... I found that a couple of Ibuprofen took a lot of the pain away for a couple of hours but it was really really quite swollen and angry and I found that Aloe Vera cream helped with the skin tight feeling, although the pain of rubbing it in was nearly as bad as the pain from the bruising !
Hi @pargyle, hope you are recovered now, looked a nasty fall...

Have you managed to make any progress with the poly crownboard project?

Latest posts

Back