• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Clear Polycarbonate Crownboards

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Philip, when you said there was a lot, did you mean enough to cover every hive on this forum? 😀
This could be the wheeze to make you a milionaire by this time next year. 🤣
If he puts a slight markup on he could buy another hive (while pointing out he's just got rid of all that polycarbonate) and have spare to buy something for the Mrs. :unsure:

Philip, when you said there was a lot, did you mean enough to cover every hive on this forum? 😀
This could be the wheeze to make you a milionaire by this time next year. 🤣
I should be so lucky !

I just wanted to cover my costs and get a few for myself but the deal needed me to take what is there he does not want to split them up... there are going to be between 120 and 150 that are serviceable ...I've not seem them yet ... just photos...looks like we will be OK.. I will need to get them sent down to me (they are up north) and then cut them to size so it may take a week or three before they are ready...I'll keep you all in the loop...I'm not giving up the day job !

Could I have 5 with rim and central feeder please. Any chance you could do some national nuc, 230 x 460, with rim and feeder hole, though the feeder is probably best at the 3/4 line for feeders.

I seem to have found this a bit late. I would like to put my name down for 3 x National size with frames and holes. Thank you for the offer.

Latest posts

Back