• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Clear Polycarbonate Crownboards

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 x Nationals with holes and rims
Please

We have langstroths which are slightly over 500mm (50.7cm x 41.8cm I think 🤔) I'm assuming the difference could be made up with a frame? In my head I'm an Incredibly handy person so that seems logical, but in my head I can also do gymnastic routines .....
If that was possible though, and you had the capacity, I would gladly have 2 with a central feeding hole!

Blimey there has be some response to this. 👍

I could use 4 sheets please, feed holes & rims (for national hives)

I'd be interested in 4 Nationals with holes and rims please.

Ill have a couple for a video :D

460mm x 460mm with a rim and a feeder hole please.

Thank you for the kind offer

Sorry folks .... I think I'm reaching the maximum that is going to be available ... hopefully there will be enough available to meet the interest shown above. I'm trying to get the sheets delivered down to me next week at which point I'll have a better idea of how many I can make. The response has take me a bit by surprise but nothing that can't be sorted though its going to take a bit of time ... I'll be in touch with all if you who have expressed interest when I have the stock down here to confirm orders etc. I'll leave the thread open for the time being so anyone who wants to add their interest can continue to do so but on the basis that I might not be able to supply. As I said originally... its a fixed quantity that is available. Thanks everyone ... if you can be a bit patient please... I'll be in touch. Philip

If possible, 4 nationals, no frames, no holes would be great.

If still available 3 nationals and one wbc for me please with frame and feeder hole

Sorry folks .... I think I'm reaching the maximum that is going to be available ... hopefully there will be enough available to meet the interest shown above. I'm trying to get the sheets delivered down to me next week at which point I'll have a better idea of how many I can make. The response has take me a bit by surprise but nothing that can't be sorted though its going to take a bit of time ... I'll be in touch with all if you who have expressed interest when I have the stock down here to confirm orders etc. I'll leave the thread open for the time being so anyone who wants to add their interest can continue to do so but on the basis that I might not be able to supply. As I said originally... its a fixed quantity that is available. Thanks everyone ... if you can be a bit patient please... I'll be in touch. Philip
Hi Phillip, hope I’m not too late to order 7 Nationals with Rim please👌

@pargyle Hi Philip if you have off cuts would be interested in some for my m***emore Commercial Poly Nucs as Crown Boards + HOLE Dimensions 504mm x 308mm or there abouts x 6 please no rim

Could I have 5 with rim and central feeder please. Any chance you could do some national nuc, 230 x 460, with rim and feeder hole, though the feeder is probably best at the 3/4 line for feeders.

If nuc crown boards are available, could I have 6 please

Hi

I'd be interested in a wbc and 5 frame nuc framed , if you have enough.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back