chat? 8.30 p.m. sat eve, anyone?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was ready at 8.15, then a call came and the burglar alarm went off at the office so I had to go in. False alarm as always. I need to get my name further down the list so I don't get the call!
When I returned I persuaded Wife to watch The Life of Brian as she had never seen it. Unfortunately she fell asleep 1/2 way through! I enjoyed it though.

Consider the Lillies.

and I got interrupted by a very useful guest who gave us some serious heads up on Kenya.

So we spent some money today for a school in Kenya hopefully not too far away from the safari camp. Calculators, pens, pencils and so on.

PH

Are you going to try and visit the school PH?
Remember to take some pics for us,we may be able to help them out as a group??

We are hoping to get to go to "a" school yes. I seriously hope so as we are taking a £100 worth of stationary with us. :)

PH

Hello TonyBloke, I was out yesterday, what sort of response on the chat?

Can I suggest that *bump* isn't exactly called advertising. SHOUT LOUD and people will hear you better. Give a clue as to a starting subject just so people can think up a response or a bit of reparte beforehand. :)

Hello TonyBloke, I was out yesterday, what sort of response on the chat?

Can I suggest that *bump* isn't exactly called advertising. SHOUT LOUD and people will hear you better. Give a clue as to a starting subject just so people can think up a response or a bit of reparte beforehand. :)

Good Idea, Hombre!!
Pick a subject, then!!!!

and we had a few more in last week, I think it might become a popular event??:cheers2:

Good, you're advertising it now. Regrettably I am out, but look forward to a few comments as to how it went.
Enjoy and I'll hopefully catch you the following Saturday. :)

Hows about Lavender and waxmoth as a subject. Someone must have an experience, but keep it until Saturday.

Hows about Lavender and waxmoth as a subject. Someone must have an experience, but keep it until Saturday.

seems like a plan!

see some of you in 'the lounge' on sat ??

Has anyone used voicechat? There is a free client program called Ventrilo which will allow 8 users to voice chat.(More if paid for) Someone with good broadband has to also download the free server program. I recently tried it out on the beemaster forum and talked to a few American beekeepers. I also used Paltalk a lot and have talked to beekeepers from around the world, even in Afghanistan!

I've used ventrilo before. It is quite good. Not much lag. I find it hard to get a word in edgeways if there is more than 2 people in the program though because there are always more dominant speakers than me. What I like about typing is you can ask your questions exact to the point and everyone can read them and answer if they choose.

Latest posts

Back