Drink anyone

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trust me knowing what they are like you wouldn't want one of them from them I know what you would catch.

you would defo have to go to hospital then, and probly not come out for a long time.

I have requested of Admin if there is a fix to make it possible for those that use apple and tapatalk products if there is a way of making the chat work on them.

I think they tried something not long after this new chat software was installed, didn't work too well and it's one of the reasons why the chatroom died.

To my probably odd way of thinking if you want to use a program then you use the "right" computer to do so. With so many other devices on the go it is impossible to cover them all.

Instance. We offer free wifi here and most can use it no bother but who gets the blame if the user cannot connect their device? One guess. And even after we prove to people it is up and running perfectly well by taking both a phone and a tablet to their room to make the proof it is still us at fault!

So.. to use the chat why not use a "normal" computer? I for one certainly could not keep up on a tablet and tbh it would never cross my mind to try. Keyboards still have their place. :)

PH

I'd be glad to set up a slack room, you can put the chat client on any device.

I've already set up several teams for other people

https://slack.com/

I have opened the room...

No doubt going to be lonely.... sob...

PH

I have opened the room...

No doubt going to be lonely.... sob...

PH

From past experience chat rooms do not go down well with me, it might be the way i come across and type, god knows , so i best stay out of there , i am however much better face to face or on the phone.. ;)

Does your mirror agree? LOL

I gave it half an hour and quit..

PH

So.. to use the chat why not use a "normal" computer? I for one certainly could not keep up on a tablet and tbh it would never cross my mind to try. Keyboards still have their place. :)

PH

Cos desktop is upstairs and husband is downstair wondering what I manage to do to spend all day and night on the computer.

sorry bout that PH was busy putting my daughter to bed so missed you.

Back