can any one in france help with this?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonybloke

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Number of Hives
3 Commercial hives with National supers, Top Bee Space. + 2 Nucs
this might seem a bit strange, but are any of the forum members anywhere near the Charente, south of Angouleme and about 50 miles north of Bordeaux.?

a person has been on another forum I use (Allotments 4 All) and has got bees that need collecting!
they were probably a small swarm, or cast in their poly-tunnel. I advised them to put a wine-box on a board, covered with another board, and a 1/2" hole drilled in the wine-box. the bees have moved in!!
so, can anyone help?

If they have a phone number I'll talk to them but the distance is pushing it a bit for me but I may be able to do it.

Chris

If they have a phone number I'll talk to them but the distance is pushing it a bit for me but I may be able to do it.

Chris

phone number has this morning been requested!!

(the power of the forum shows)

Chill, look where I live.....

....anyway, my bees wouldn't want to come to the UK, it's much better here....

.....well, for some things anyway.

Chris

Chill, look where I live.....

....anyway, my bees wouldn't want to come to the UK, it's much better here....

.....well, for some things anyway.

Chris

Just worried about some kind soul in the UK who might fancy a 'bees cruise' at the weekend!

I agree France has it's good points - you can drive through it to get somewhere really exciting!!!!!!!

I agree France has it's good points - you can drive through it to get somewhere really exciting!!!!!!!

That's what we hope they do - nice and peaceful here:biggrinjester:

I'm about 30 miles SE of Angouleme, and my apprentice or I may be able to help, please include me in the phone number list.

Can anyone help with this

Hello - yes if you still need help - I am in the south Charente (just outside Chalais) I'd be happy to come and take them away and hive them for you. i shall be home on Monday. Give me a call on 05 45 79 07 26
Or an email - [email protected]
Nicki

Hello - yes if you still need help - I am in the south Charente (just outside Chalais) I'd be happy to come and take them away and hive them for you. i shall be home on Monday. Give me a call on 05 45 79 07 26
Or an email - [email protected]
Nicki

have passed this message on.

Great, It looks like Nicki is just about bang on the spot, perhaps just round the corner.

Are you "French" people on our list of English speakers that collect swarms? If not you should be.

List here for English keepers

and there is also a link from it to..

This for French speaking keepers

Perhaps some of you in the UK would like to make a note of the sites as well.

Chris

Latest posts

Back