Bookers sugar

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been buying it for £10.20 per 25kg bag with a further 2% off for quick payment, plus free delivery.

Last year I bought 500kg from Waitrose at 38p/kilo delivered
Have a ton of invert sitting in an IBC... need to get that on asap!
Will still need some sugar as I like to thymolate ( to stop mold getting in ... of course!) as an end feed.

:ot:
I have not seen any DNA testing carried out on sugar to identify its source... thought by the time it was processes was Sucrose?... or was this just a limp jibe at the Cornish endemic bees???:ot:

yeghes da

Last year I bought 500kg from Waitrose at 38p/kilo delivered
Have a ton of invert sitting in an IBC... need to get that on asap!
Will still need some sugar as I like to thymolate ( to stop mold getting in ... of course!) as an end feed.

:ot:
I have not seen any DNA testing carried out on sugar to identify its source... thought by the time it was processes was Sucrose?... or was this just a limp jibe at the Cornish endemic bees???:ot:

yeghes da

I was just trying to give a ‘heads up’ on a reasonable price for sugar but the forums idiot has to as usual go trolling, when will you stop as it’s all a bit childish? Shame you always have to spoil things on the forum.
S

Last edited:
I was just trying to give a ‘heads up’ on a reasonable price for sugar but the forums idiot has to as usual go trolling, when will you stop as it’s all a bit childish? Shame you always have to spoil things on the forum.
S

:serenade:DITTO:serenade:

Latest posts

Back