Bit cheeky this I think

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant see that being there for long....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I've just checked fleabays rules and apparently it's OK to sell insects as long as they use next day delivery (or collect in person).

Lets all send him some complicated questions on bee keeping..

I've just checked fleabays rules and apparently it's OK to sell insects as long as they use next day delivery (or collect in person).

I don't think that is correct, Ziggymole. See section under ANIMALS.

Hi psa,

the page you have posted says, although you cannot sell pets etc there are a few exceptions and restrictions and then lists live insects as long as they are next day delivery.

Ebay will remove the listings, but who would buy a Q- hive? also I'd like to know how you check for disease with no brood or eggs? :rolleyes:

Can someone point out to me what it is that you think is cheeky. I don't know if it is me being a bit slow but I fail to see anything wrong

why don't people read the rules :( but selling an Q- colony :eek: It is a bit like the forum member here who tried selling queens on ebay and now has 'order forms' :eek: I run a mile from practices like that. Read the rules and abide by the spirit of the rules rather than trying to 'milk the system' :rolleyes:.

He/she appears to have 2 for sale. Check 'other items for sale'

Back