First 'inspection'

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are using the cheap gloves that fall apart at anything. I use a long cuffed variety (you only get 50 to box, but extra tough). So tough you can pull Duct tape off them without tearing them (usually....). I find I can get several re-uses out of them. Just blow inside out let dry, reverse and wear again.
Of course they cost more (about £10 a box including postage).....which could be a problem for some beekeepers.

Polyco Bodyguards ..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Polyco-B...hash=item1a3342b908:m:mTDFHlg9kRV6I5zFkGhiItg

Usually about £8 for a box of 100. I use them for all sorts of mucky jobs as well as beekeeping. I don't bother trying to re-use them at less than 10p a pair not worth the effort. I may be a Yorkshireman but even I can afford to bend my principles that far. They don't sound as tough as those you are buying .. a link would be helpful to those who can afford the extra 10p a pair ...

They don't sound as tough as those you are buying .. a link would be helpful to those who can afford the extra 10p a pair ...

Unigloves ProTect Disposable Long Cuff Blue Latex Powder Free Gloves Heavy Duty

Search ebay item number or click on that number if the link works 173175275361

Back