First 'inspection'

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are using the cheap gloves that fall apart at anything. I use a long cuffed variety (you only get 50 to box, but extra tough). So tough you can pull Duct tape off them without tearing them (usually....). I find I can get several re-uses out of them. Just blow inside out let dry, reverse and wear again.
Of course they cost more (about £10 a box including postage).....which could be a problem for some beekeepers.

Polyco Bodyguards ..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Polyco-B...hash=item1a3342b908:m:mTDFHlg9kRV6I5zFkGhiItg

Usually about £8 for a box of 100. I use them for all sorts of mucky jobs as well as beekeeping. I don't bother trying to re-use them at less than 10p a pair not worth the effort. I may be a Yorkshireman but even I can afford to bend my principles that far. They don't sound as tough as those you are buying .. a link would be helpful to those who can afford the extra 10p a pair ...

They don't sound as tough as those you are buying .. a link would be helpful to those who can afford the extra 10p a pair ...

Unigloves ProTect Disposable Long Cuff Blue Latex Powder Free Gloves Heavy Duty

Search ebay item number or click on that number if the link works 173175275361

Latest posts

Back