Beliefs of Forum Members...

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you believe in?

• Christianity

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • Non-believer

Votes: 68 58.1%

• Total voters
Maybe it's because the dinosaurs were extinct long, long, before Homo sapiens came on the scene.

Maybe they were but dragons and the like are so entrenched in folklore worldwide that there must have been at least a grain of truth in the stories. Modern science is constantly revising it's view of reality and one day these loose ends might actually join up somewhere.

Long live Nessie, Champ, and all their mates!

We will one day discover the truth and scientists are doing a great job in relieving this for us. I think the truth won't be exactly as the good book says but near as we could expect considering the translations and how old it is

It may be better that the truth isnt found. That way everyone can continue to have their chosen belief.

My voices tell me I shall die rich and respected by all at 200 years old.

Dementia strikes early.

Maybe they were but dragons and the like are so entrenched in folklore worldwide that there must have been at least a grain of truth in the stories. Modern science is constantly revising it's view of reality and one day these loose ends might actually join up somewhere.

Long live Nessie, Champ, and all their mates!

It's quite possible that dragon myths are based on findings of fossils. It's generally accepted that the Cyclops myth comes from trying to explain mastodon skulls.

http://www.larrysimages.com/images/large_images/farrington_mastodon_skull_ow_vv1596_114.jpg

Latest posts

Back