WHAT THREE WORDS ? Add your three please ...

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pargyle

Super Moderator
Staff member
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
No ... not the phone App that tells you where you are within a square metre (useful for those of us getting on a bit and can't remember where exactly we parked the car !) - Another three words.

Fellow Forumites...

It's a while since we tested the health and perception of the forum:

https://beekeepingforum.co.uk/threads/forum-poll.52664/
So, I've been working on a word picture where contributors provide three words describing what they feel about another organisation I'm involved with. All the words are collected and are given a weighting commensurate with the number of times a particular word is used to describe the organisation, for those of you languishing in the dark ages it's then turned into something called a Word Cloud.

They look a bit like the attached image.

So ... let's test the water temperature of the forum ... What THREE words would you apply to the Forum ?

Just three words please - no more or it won't work.

They can be good or bad or a mixture of both - no comments, no additional posts, JUST THREE WORDS in your post please, search your inner self for what you really feel. If you don't normally contribute now is your chance to hit the keyboard - Three words to describe how YOU feel about the forum. I'm sure our regular contributors will not be shy in coming forward ...and all those newcomers lurking in the background - tell us what THREE words describe your experience of the forum.

If we get enough then I'll turn it into a Word Cloud and post it.

Philip

Attachments

• word cloud.jpg
    word cloud.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 0
No ... not the phone App that tells you where you are within a square metre (useful for those of us getting on a bit and can't remember where exactly we parked the car !) - Another three words.

Fellow Forumites...

It's a while since we tested the health and perception of the forum:

https://beekeepingforum.co.uk/threads/forum-poll.52664/
So, I've been working on a word picture where contributors provide three words describing what they feel about another organisation I'm involved with. All the words are collected and are given a weighting commensurate with the number of times a particular word is used to describe the organisation, for those of you languishing in the dark ages it's then turned into something called a Word Cloud.

They look a bit like the attached image.

So ... let's test the water temperature of the forum ... What THREE words would you apply to the Forum ?

Just three words please - no more or it won't work.

They can be good or bad or a mixture of both - no comments, no additional posts, JUST THREE WORDS in your post please, search your inner self for what you really feel. If you don't normally contribute now is your chance to hit the keyboard - Three words to describe how YOU feel about the forum. I'm sure our regular contributors will not be shy in coming forward ...and all those newcomers lurking in the background - tell us what THREE words describe your experience of the forum.

If we get enough then I'll turn it into a Word Cloud and post it.

Philip
Addictive educational inspirational

Latest posts

Back