Bees having a poo

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivor Kemp

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I was telling a woman at work about bees coming out for a poo only when the weather gets warmer during the winter and she came up with a very good question which was "what does the Queen do"?

Anyone know?

I am guessing as she would rarely if ever come out that the workers clean up and remove from the hive?

erm, my dad had to service the plumbing that had been used by the current queen during the previous evening at a house she had stayed at (Audley End) he said, it does stink ;)

lol
you have personal knowledge of Kates oral techniques, doc? (got any photo's) LOL

erm, my dad had to service the plumbing that had been used by the current queen during the previous evening at a house she had stayed at (Audley End) he said, it does stink ;)

A friends father did royal marines duty on the Royal yacht - he knew of a steward who had a collection of dried, varnished and skilfully mounted Royal err...... (shall we say sounds like a three legged small seat used for milking :D )

No diarrhoea please, so that it's over quickly! :rolleyes:

<resigned sigh/> Roll on the spring. This kind of thread is a sure sign of bored Beekeepers.

If this is a sure sign of bored beekeepers in winter, I DREAD to think of the level we'll have sunk to in 4 - 5 months' time! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back