Beekeeping Show 25th

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he doesn't any more, not heard a peep from him in ages
He's lurking - was here a few weeks ago but not posting. Looks like he's dropped his Forum Supporter status and yes his business is up for sale. Although at half a million quid I think you would be safer with your money tied up in something more certain at present than beekeeping supplies ...

We import and sell a range of commercially made and priced gear mostly to bee farmers. Frames, boxes, various boards and wire excluders, floors, roofs, foundation. All fully made up. Not coming to the show to do any on the day selling, it was a last minute thing, was not going to go. Will be leafletting, quoting prices to people, and distributing samples to relevant people. Mostly bee farmers and associations...retail orders below a certain level will be catered for in other ways. It is equipment *the way we use it ourselves*....gadget and gimmick free.

Alongside will be the Jolanta's side of the business, discussing her Scottish raised queens, nucleii (for 2024) and package bees (again for 2024). Jolanta herself will be in attendance.

There will be 6 or 7 of us there, both manning the small stand and mingling in the hall. Anyone welcome to say hello. Stand 9...roughly opposite the Swienty/Fritz block. Happy with that, they are good friends of ours.

Main reason for the change of mind? Its a new show and seeing the exhibitor list decided a presence from the start, even if only a token at this stage, before we launch our website, seems fairly sensible. We are not JUST a large bee farm. This is nothing whatsoever to do with our main bee. If you value your hours spent assembling stuff it might be interesting to do your sums.....

If things go nicely we might have a much larger presence next year.
Looking forward to speaking to you Murray. Saw your ad in BF magazine online today and will likely be placing an order

Is that a typo Dani?

Or am I only thinking of my own brood that would be little B's?
😂😂
Oops I can see how that reads.
I was at the National Honey Show one year and there was a chap there with three Little’s and they were all in bee costumes.

5 members of my team...including Jolanta there about her queens, plus 2 guests (both bee people), plus me, .......so thats 8 of us. Telling them all they are to split up among the tables and not sit as an insular lump.

5 members of my team...including Jolanta there about her queens, plus 2 guests (both bee people), plus me, .......so thats 8 of us. Telling them all they are to split up among the tables and not sit as an insular lump.
The show team were hoping to go, but looks like we’re going to be tied up in some admin now.

Perhaps catch up with everyone at the the bar later.

Have fun you lot. Unfortunately grandfatherly duties have confined me to barracks! 😟

Latest posts

Back