Beekeeping Show 25th

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• B88D38E5-BBD6-4923-A78E-BF7B2B528108.jpeg
    B88D38E5-BBD6-4923-A78E-BF7B2B528108.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
Telford was great, I didn't get to spend any money as swmbo and daughter were with me ☹️, next year we will do the royal Welsh event instead so they can go find other things to do.
The thermo thingy to supposedly eradicate varroa looked interesting, much like heat packs all over the hive, I didn't get to read the garb but surely electronically controlled heat pads would be better.

next year we will do the royal Welsh event instead so they can go find other things to do.
If you mean the WBKA spring convention, held at the Royal Welsh showground, they'll be dissappointed as, apart from the convention and a small collection of trade stands, everything else will be shut.
If you are talking about the Royal Welsh show and the National Honey show, maybe you will be dissappointed as, apart from the honey show, there's seldom any beekeeping trade stands there - although the show is great albeit eye wateringly expensive to get in.

If you mean the WBKA spring convention, held at the Royal Welsh showground, they'll be dissappointed as, apart from the convention and a small collection of trade stands, everything else will be shut.
If you are talking about the Royal Welsh show and the National Honey show, maybe you will be dissappointed as, apart from the honey show, there's seldom any beekeeping trade stands there - although the show is great albeit eye wateringly expensive to get in.
Hmmm, maybe I should attend the WBKA and send them to the royal 🙂

Great summary, Graham. Of course, you know what I'm curious about now though. ;)
I've finally shown my father-in-law the beevac and asked him whether it would be worthwhile adding battery protection to the unit other than the built in protection on the battery. His verdict was no need.

I'll be seeing you all at the Show too - do come and say hello.

Ideally i'll be doing some live uncapping at my stall so if any of you have National, Smith, Commercial or Langstroth capped frames please bring them along to try out.

Premier travel Inn for me, Martin

I’ll be making my first visit to the show. I don’t actually ‘need’ any kit, but it’s nice to look.
I think the Stoneleigh Show has vanished for good.

Hoping for decent driving weather.

Latest posts

Back