Beekeeping Job wanted

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Santapan Barua

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
I am a beekeeper of Bangladesh. I did the job as a apiarist in many national and international organizations, sometimes as a beekeeper,hive inspector,team leader,lead trainer,consultant, nearly all sector of beekeeping.

I am requesting to the Beekeeping Forum to manage me a job as a beekeeper under the apiary of the Forum's jurisdiction.

If agree I can send my CV.

Regards,

Santapan Barua
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +8801726012151
Bangladesh.

I am a beekeeper of Bangladesh. I did the job as a apiarist in many national and international organizations, sometimes as a beekeeper,hive inspector,team leader,lead trainer,consultant, nearly all sector of beekeeping.

I am requesting to the Beekeeping Forum to manage me a job as a beekeeper under the apiary of the Forum's jurisdiction.

If agree I can send my CV.

Regards,

Santapan Barua
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +8801726012151
Bangladesh.

Bit of a commute!!

Most if not all people from the Indian sub continent have jobs before they get here. Its a well known fact down here that since the government changed the rules letting them come over to work in our takeaways they have had real issues getting staff as they tend to recruit direct from there.

Hi Santapan,

You may not be aware that there's very little commercial beekeeping in the UK. Most of the people on this forum are hobby beekeepers. That said, there are a few commercial folk around, and believe 1 or 2 frequent this site from time to time- so you just might get lucky- but I suspect southern Europe, where beekeeping takes place on a much larger scale, is likely to offer many more opportunities for a skilled beekeeper seeking work (eg Turkey, Spain).

Hi Santapan,

You may not be aware that there's very little commercial beekeeping in the UK. Most of the people on this forum are hobby beekeepers. That said, there are a few commercial folk around, and believe 1 or 2 frequent this site from time to time- so you just might get lucky- but I suspect southern Europe, where beekeeping takes place on a much larger scale, is likely to offer many more opportunities for a skilled beekeeper seeking work (eg Turkey, Spain).
Well done MattC, the first proper reply.

Correct Bangladesh is a country between India and Berman, same neck of the woods though, a bit like English and Welsh :sorry:
Yes Between India and Burma. Not a bit English somewhat more! As we are under the British rule. From the thread My grandfather's father was a British police, grandfather was a officer of a British PWD and Charted bank and last my father was a employe of a British American tobacco group. So the British blood flowing still in my vein!!!

Yes Between India and Burma. Not a bit English somewhat more! As we are under the British rule. From the thread My grandfather's father was a British police, grandfather was a officer of a British PWD and Charted bank and last my father was a employe of a British American tobacco group. So the British blood flowing still in my vein!!!

The very best of luck with your job hunt ... you will probably struggle to find a job in beekeeping in the UK at this time of year as most bee farmers will be closing up their hives for our winter.

You might have more success in the spring next year and you might think about having a look at the more commercial side of British Beekeeping which has its own association ... the Bee Farmers Association:

http://www.beefarmers.co.uk/

I have found that many Bangladeshis are more British than we British ...

Well done MattC, the first proper reply.
Still there is a proverb that at one time there was no sunset in the British because British ruled total globe. And Bangladesh is one of the commonwealth country. Not only that English the pioneering the world. It is my firm belief. In the subcontinent the British post master Newton invented the first Apis Cerana beehive(Box). And still there is continuing research work on the bees.

British company employ me or not. Your comments slide the goodwill of UK beekeeping and I think it is somewhat dishonorable for the UK beekeeping. Am I right? Please don't angry with my comment.

We've got a regular poster on here from Croatia with hundreds of hives who could probably use some help to look after his bees when he comes over here..

More British than really British... Perfect. Still We couldn't changed the government regulation which GB created. Still I read the Sherlock Holmes, Shakespeare's play, Shelly's and Robert drownings poems and many more.

Thanks for your given site. Still it is my earnest request to you and the forum seek for me a job. First read my CV. Tell me how can I attached it?

More British than really British... Perfect. Still We couldn't changed the government regulation which GB created. Still I read the Sherlock Holmes, Shakespeare's play, Shelly's and Robert drownings poems and many more.

Thanks for your given site. Still it is my earnest request to you and the forum seek for me a job. First read my CV. Tell me how can I attached it?
Above written Poets name misspelled drowning. It will be Robert Browning. Seeking pardon for unwanted mistake.

You can attach any files that have the following suffix:

avi bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg odp odt pdf png psd txt wav zip

Use the advanced button and manage attachments to browse for the file you wish to upload and then upload. However, this is a public forum and it may not be a good idea to post your CV in such a public place.

Try Apijob.com, if your looking for work now your best bet is NZ / Australia. We are packing up now ready to jet off soon.

Latest posts

Back