Beckys Bees

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to live around THAT area. Mom came to visit me one night. Dad and her drove around for some time trying to find the flat. Eventually they gave up and stopped. Over came a lady of the night looked through the window and shouted "WELL what are you f'ing about at, yes or no people". So dad said "ring him NOW". I said I would walk down to meet them. On the way a scraggly looking one of them, on the other side of the road started waving at me .... oh god I though .... so I said to mom, look I have to take a detour as a drugged up hooker is trying to get my attention, to which mom said "OIY Thats me"!!!!!!!

Millbay Road is THE area .....

Thank you, admin. A good improvement.

Can I suggest a minimal alteration to the symbols?

For those of us blokes who are married, can we have an arrow that droops?

Speak for yourself :rolleyes:

She should have said:

cut_the_crap.jpg

before she married you! :eek:

Thank you, admin. A good improvement.

Can I suggest a minimal alteration to the symbols?

For those of us blokes who are married, can we have an arrow that droops?

Lol. or a v small one withered away with disuse

I have just added a field for members profiles.
You can state if you are male or female if you want by going into your "user cp"

If you look next to my name you will see a gender symbal.

Are there any ladyboy beekeepers??

Quote of the day from Silvio Berlusconi:

“All of us have a homosexual part of 25%, which I also have. The only thing is that I, after a profound examination, have realised that my homosexual part is lesbian.”

Last edited:
Hi all,

I got some bees from Becky early this year, great bees, great service and great communication so good I have ordered some more for next year.
Would recommend her very highly you won't be disappointed.

Pezza

Ricky Wilson sells good Q's and I think bees + he's local

Ricky Wilson sells good Q's and I think bees + he's local
Thanks , will ave a look !
Ricky hasn't got a website, I've Got his details, you can message me if you want them. he's in his eighty third year now and still going strong, usually next year's overwintered nucs will have been snapped up by now.
You could also try Cardigan Bay honey.
If you want to go further afield I Would try Belfast rather than Greece - Jonathan Getty is your man

Latest posts

Back