Any new bees in the wadebridge st Kew area of cornwall

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milkermel

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi folks I am just testing the water at the moment and wondering if there is anyone out there in the wadebridge St kew area that may be looking to keep bees after doing a course, but hasnt quite got around to it?? or maybe the budget or space is just a bit too tight - pm me for more details. This is a Chance for someone who is new to beekeeping or who only has maybe one or two hives. If no one comes forward then i will offer it out further but want to give a new person the chance to get started.

No money will be exchanged, but reliable and dedicated needed!

Hi folks I am just testing the water at the moment and wondering if there is anyone out there in the wadebridge St kew area that may be looking to keep bees after doing a course, but hasnt quite got around to it?? or maybe the budget or space is just a bit too tight - pm me for more details. This is a Chance for someone who is new to beekeeping or who only has maybe one or two hives. If no one comes forward then i will offer it out further but want to give a new person the chance to get started.

No money will be exchanged, but reliable and dedicated needed!

I had a call from guy near you wants some Cornish bees and some help. PM me.

oh well looks like there isnt anyone local! so will have to keep doing the journey - bugger! was hoping to be able to pass this one on!

Hi, please contact me - there might be an older teenager nr Camelford who mentioned he was keen on bees. I just can't get an answer to the phone at the moment!

Latest posts

Back