A beekeepers christmas day

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Uncle Tom', my Great Grandfather's brother in law, I recollect being scared of him as a little boy. This old man, sitting by the fire, smoking his pipe, he was blinded in WW1 but would still take himself up the mountainside to collect stick for the fire.

I remember calling in to see my grandfather on my way to work once (I usually did most days when I was based in Swansea or Cardiff). 'Can't talk now!' he said, putting on his cap 'I'm just going to check up on the old people opposite' he was eighty three at the time
I'm thinking of getting one of those tee shirts that has the words "it's wierd being the same age as old people" 😉

Called in to see SWMBOs grandmother the other day but she wasn't in, SWMBO spoke to her later to ask where she'd been 'Out for tea with the old people' was her reply, although at 86 everyone else at the party was at least four years younger than her!

and in the bloody joints unfortunately
Even at my age I have this problem after having a major on both tendens in my left foot, this cold stood out with the hives I feel it I suppose it will never be right.

I’ll be opening this on Christmas Day

Attachments

• 1B97895B-A40C-473D-BAB4-C79A994B1A88.jpeg
    1B97895B-A40C-473D-BAB4-C79A994B1A88.jpeg
    333.9 KB · Views: 29
Hmmm.... I wonder if I can sneak it in somewhere as I'm only having new slippers and socks and a new kitchen.
Looks good though.
My favourite book has got to be buzz about bees by tautz
That's about£30 is it worth buying?

Back