You Tube Videos

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG dolbz! What are they doing? Those bees must be very calm bees to put up with that lol

Look where they sited them!!! In the middle of the path, at the end of the drive!! Nooooooooo!! Poor bees, I hope the swarmed away and someone who knows what the hell they are doing finally took care of them :D

Last edited:
I have been told and found it my self that for some reason a swarm of bees can , and i will repeat that CAN be very docile, as for the starting question, I get booted and suited every thing and all the time.

I am allready hypo to wasp stings and cant and dont want to be hypo to be stings as i love them to much to stop.

What I always tell my newbeeks is to wear enough protection that no matter what and belive me it will, no matter what happens you can stand still and finish what you are doing and be able to close the hive down and walk away.

the amount of times i have just popped in to do a simple job looked at the suit , thought to my self its only a two second job and then all hell has broken loose, so if you see the videos i do i wear the lot every time

Actually, that would be a good one to show the neighbours when they panic when they find out you have got bees in your garden...

Latest posts

Back