Where's the washing soda?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thepliedes

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Can anyone tell me where to find this? I've looked for it everywhere - Boots, Superdrug, Asda, Tesco...no luck.

Where do you get yours?

Can anyone tell me where to find this? I've looked for it everywhere - Boots, Superdrug, Asda, Tesco...no luck.

Where do you get yours?

:) i get mine from the local poast office/stores. but found in the landry section of all super markets and lots of local shops, usualy less than £1, i sugest asking a shop asistant they will help you find some, :seeya:

Wilkinsons (Wilko) sell it. Just ask the shop assistants

:DTesco extra store or large Sainsburys

near the whiteners ans stain removers

obviously they are not that clean in the dark satanic mills of Lancashire :D

Usually in a green packet, and with laundry liquids etc. you could try Booths if there is one nearby. Waitrose are usually good, but I think not found in your area?

Morrisons have it in the laundry section - collar an assistant and they will lead you to it! (Their store rules say they are supposed to take the customer to the product not just tell them where it is...)

Soda crystals in a green bag about 40cm high.

I've seen it at the £shop too I think.

I went round the laundry/cleaning section in Asda 3 times before finding it lurking on a bottom shelf near the polishes and oven cleaners.

Might not be relevant as I'm living abroad, but I buy it in hardware stores here.
Or DIY stores as they're called in the UK :)

I saw it in Thxrxes at Stockbridge yesterday, i did not see the price, but if your having problems finding it near you, maybe give them a call

I went round the laundry/cleaning section in Asda 3 times before finding it lurking on a bottom shelf near the polishes and oven cleaners.
Unilever (Persil, Surf, Comfort) and Proctor and Gamble (Bold, Daz, Ariel) effectively 'buy' space at eyeline as part of the deals they make with the supermarkets. Then there are the supermarket own brands. Washing soda is a simple commodity, not high margin, no promotion budget. Bottom shelf, one pack to the front.

Latest posts

Back