when the revolution comes!!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fly tippers. Not the worst crime in the world, but one of the most arrogantly self-centred.

Bicyclists without mirrors, Jonathan Woss, Woman's hour, the Archers, Coldkeanepatrol, all soap operas, the Daily Mail.......

Badger cull operatives?

1_780596939m2.jpg

The moron in my road who feeds the foxes chicken pieces.

Bicyclists without mirrors, Jonathan Woss, Woman's hour, the Archers, Coldkeanepatrol, all soap operas, the Daily Mail.......
'
Come on Brossy !!! What about "Big Ag' ,'Bbka'
'Bayer butchers 'ETC ?
:biggrinjester::biggrinjester:
VM

Shooting is too quick and clean for them..........
v3WTST

The moron in my road who feeds the foxes chicken pieces.

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

Add to that anyone who feeds vermin, Esp Grey Squirrels

Then maybe just Parish Councilors, (concept for Vicar of Dibley was unerringly astute)! :smilielol5:

Eejits who swallow the anti-wind propaganda..........:biggrinjester:

Eejits who swallow the anti-wind propaganda..........:biggrinjester:

the bigger eejits who swallow the pro wind propaganda.
And the nutter who buys dog food to feed the foxes in the garden then winges when my hounds run through it after crossing a scent whilst being exercised :D

People walking round streets, shops, supermarkets talking on mobile phones or texting, and binmen who wont empty your bin because the lid's half an inch open and if they do feel like emptying it, never bring it back to your house.

CD

Drivers who drive out of their drive, over the pavement and stop with a screech of brakes at the edge of the road. . And then see they have narrowly missed running over me running along the pavement - only failed because I ran into the side wall to stop myself going under their wheels.

Mercedes drivers doing 40mph up a narrow single tracked windy blind cornered road and forcing me to literally run up the surrounding bank to avoid ending up like a squashed rabbit.

And that's only today.. and I wear a fluorescent yellow jacket...

........ and I wear a fluorescent yellow jacket...

Cyclists NOT wearing anything remotely bright/visible nor even having lights and cycling along the road in dusk/gloom.

A particular failing of P'Boro cyclists - I don't think I have seen a weekday cyclist with hi-vis or lights in 20+ years.
Weekend cyclists squeezing their pot-bellies and fat-*rse into the full TDF Yellow/Green/Polka dot shirt and lycra shorts on the other hand should also be put against the wall.....

Latest posts

Back