Welcome back, Finman

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning Mr Finn... I'm off to my sauna now ... followed by a quick dip in the Great Grey Green Slimey Tamar River all set about with Social Housing...
Then I am going to make up some 2:1 syrup for me bees... if I can measure the water correctly!

Remeber... when laying turf.... GREEN SIDE UP !

Good morning Mr Finn... I'm off to my sauna now ... followed by a quick dip in the Great Grey Green Slimey Tamar River all set about with Social Housing...
Then I am going to make up some 2:1 syrup for me bees... if I can measure the water correctly!

Remeber... when laying turf.... GREEN SIDE UP !

I was going to make up syrup too... But would it be better to use invert syrup... Say Ambrosia?

Now, now children..... play nicely.

I was going to make up syrup too... But would it be better to use invert syrup... Say Ambrosia?

I did not know Ambrosia ...Beesik... or is it |Beesuc? invert is available in dehydrated form?
Or do you have to dilute the concentrate?

:ohthedrama:

Hi Roola,
Still warm enough for syrup for our part of the UK.

Welcome back Finman, its been quiet round these 'ere parts

Any man that can get up to 400lb of Not sugar water honey Per/H is welcome indeed in my book.

Blimey ... it's taken a while to catch up after a week in prison ... did I miss something ? Finman got locked in the sauna as well as me ?? When the key turned in the lock, as I recall, he was just announcing that he was quitting again ...

Latest posts

Back