Weald Place Farm

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hadn't seen this before but on the Weald web site it says:

We originally plane to launch our own design of hive but finances have not alwoed so we have teemed up with the lovley people at Modern Beekeeping to supplie hives to you our valued costomers.

interesting EFB / AFB comments on poly hives :)

We originally plane to launch our own design of hive but finances have not alwoed so we have teemed up with the lovley people at Modern Beekeeping to supplie hives to you our valued costomers.

And that quote is an accurate quote from the WPF web page. :rolleyes:

hmmm, so it seems.

Shame on MB, I will make my thoughts to them directly on this one.

JD
I am quite shocked that a reputable company is willing to be associated with such a cowboy who has , lets face it fleeced people! Mud sticks and I will be thinking twice before ordering from MB
S

William addis and friends?? Biggest laugh ive had in a long time and i didnt order anything from him if i had i would of found him and got my stuff by now

I am quite shocked that a reputable company is willing to be associated with such a cowboy who has , lets face it fleeced people! Mud sticks and I will be thinking twice before ordering from MB
S

You forgot to sign yourself "Indignant of UK"

:rofl::rofl:

For god's sake, get a life.

You forgot to sign yourself "Indignant of UK"

:rofl::rofl:

For god's sake, get a life.

Rather a pathetic response, surely better to keep your views private than resort to drivel and sarcasm
Not indignant, just have a few standards unlike some by the looks of things. I also have a very good life thankfully and one where if at all possible I don’t have to resort to purchasing from scammers and crooks!
S

Rather a pathetic response, surely better to keep your views private than resort to drivel and sarcasm
Not indignant, just have a few standards unlike some by the looks of things. I also have a very good life thankfully and one where if at all possible I don’t have to resort to purchasing from scammers and crooks!
S

Take your own advice ref drivel.

It wasn't sarcasm, I wasn't trying to mean the opposite of what I said. It was a statement of what a prig you come across as being. I do mean prig!

Picking in the muck of someone's midden is a strong indicator that you do not have a life.

Grow up!

Midden is a euphemism.

The pm facility works very well if you want to play keyboard ping-pong...

My appologies Admin I should know better than respond to personal attacks but sometimes even the mildest of personalities reaches a breaking point.
S

Sent from my Android touchpad

Latest posts

Back